ManSoap’s Lump of Coal salt scrub is formulated with activated charcoal and contains the same essential oil combination -cinnamon and eucalyptus– as ManSoap’s Lump of Coal soap bar to create an amazing holiday aroma.
Men can greatly benefit by exfoliation which helps in softening and toning your skin, along with removing grime and dirt, face scrubs repair your skin by rejuvenating your skin cells. A face scrub is as essential for men, as it is for women.
Activated charcoal binds to dirt and helps pull it out of your pores, making them less visible. Removing dead cells and dirt and increasing blood circulation and collagen production, it leaves your face feeling fresh.
Why use a face scrub?
1. It improves skin tone and texture.
2. It unclogs pores.
3. It helps fade spots and scars.
4. It helps your skin care absorb faster.
5. It helps fight signs of aging.
Did you know? Face scrubs designed for men can help prepare your skin for shaving. In turn, you will get a closer shave without the annoying side effects that can often plague men. In-grown hair and razor burns will become things of the past once you start using a face scrub regularly.
We recommend using a face scrub once or twice a week.
Please note, cinnamon essential oil is a potential skin irritant and cause adverse reactions, especially for those who have sensitive skin.
ManSoap Company products are handmade, in small batch, with all natural ingredients:
• (English) magnesium sulfate (epsom salt), maris sal (dead sea salt), persea gratissima (avocado) oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, activated charcoal, vitamin e, cinnamomum burmanni (cinnamon) bark oil, eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus) oil.
• (French) sel d’epsom, sel de la mer morte, huile d’avocat, huile de noix de coco, huile de ricin, charbon actif, vitamine e, huiles essentielles (écorce de cannelier, eucalyptus).
(English) Mix well before use. External use only. Do not consume.
(French) Mélange bien avant utilisation. Pour usage externe seulement.