Beard balm is the answer to keeping your beard under control.
Beard balm offers the benefits of beard oil, but with the addition of hold.
* Tames and puts stubborn flyaway hairs that sticks out back in their place to create a smooth beard.
* Protects the beard from the elements.
* Does an incredible job of softening your beard.
* Makes your beard look healthier.
* It smells amazing! Available in all of ManSoap’s signature scents.
Application: First, scoop out about a thumbnail sized amount out of the tin and rub it into the palm of your hands until it is fully melted. Next, work it into the beard by running your fingers through your facial hair to help moisturize and provide some styling properties. You may want to brush and/or comb to distribute the balm evenly through your beard and style as desired.
Beard Balm will provide less sheen and give a more matte appearance than beard oil.
ManSoap Company beard care products are handmade, in small batch, with all natural ingredients:
• (English) butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, cera alba (beeswax), cannabis sativa (hemp seed) oil, vitis vinifera (grapeseed) oil, essential oils.
• (French) beurre de karité, cire d’abeille, huile de graines de chanvre, huile de pépins du raisin, huiles essentielles.
(English) External use only. Do not consume.
(French) Pour usage externe seulement.
Handmade in Gatineau, Quebec.